Sunday, February 20, 2011

Makin' a Goal Monday: Feb 21

I'm so glad that this is the last full week in February! It's one of my favorite months because it goes by so fast, and usually we get some spring weather in March! Those days of 50, 60, and 70 degree weather, makes the 30 degree weather days a little more bearable!

I'm thankful that this is also a short work week.... thanks to all of those presidents, I have the day off work, making my 2 day weekend a 3 day weekend. And, I love the 4 day work weeks!

As, I'm meeting more and more of my weekly goals, and as I feel that I have a lot of my larger goals met, I was having a hard time thinking of some goals for the week. But, as with every week, and as a mother and a wife- there's always something to get done.

1. I'm taking Gretchen to daycare today. Since DJ's gone, it'll be nice to have a day of 'me-time'. And, the mommy guilt already set in, but I know we'll both enjoy our time. I need to run to the fabric store and update my fabric album on facebook. I also forgot a few things at the grocery store. So, I'm going to run those errands in the morning, and get back to the house to clean some baseboards, walls, and do some laundry.
2. Sew cloth wipes and post a tutorial... I may not get to the tutorial, but I decided that I need to try cloth wipes with baby Megan. I'm also thinking of listing these on my facebook page as another item to HPA.
3. Post the Bright Starts infant swing giveaway!!! It'll start tomorrow, so keep your eye out for it!

And, that's all, I'm keeping it short and simple this week. I'm hoping that this week will be really enjoyable. My spirits are looking up, as we get closer to spring, and closer to seeing DJ again!

What are your goals for the week???

No comments:

Post a Comment