Thursday, February 24, 2011

Social Parade Friday!

Smart and Trendy Moms Welcome to the Social Parade, sponsored by Smart & Trendy Moms! If you're new to Honey Pie Accessories~ welcome! I'm so glad that you stopped over!

HPA has a lot of things to offer you! Right now, I'm giving away a Bright Starts InGenuity Swing! There are 4 easy ways to enter, so you'll want to head over there!

I'm also a mother of a 3 year old little girl, and I'm 26 weeks pregnant! I work full time as a speech pathologist, but I also own "Honey Pie Accessories" a hair bow boutique, also specializing in applique' shirts, burpies, tutu's, and other custom made items! You can go here to check out my Facebook page! I'm also a wife to an amazing man: he's currently accepted a new job, so you'll also hear about that journey and the process of moving that we're in! I also love to share recipes and tutorials!

So, in a nutshell, that's my blog.... it's a hodge-podge of things that I love and I want to share! Make sure you leave me a comment if you're a new follower and as long as it's easy to find, i'll follow you back!

Thanks again for stopping over!

3 comments:

  1. Here from Social Parade! I'm your newest follower and hope you'll return the favor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Elaine..I'm a new follower from the Friday hop. Your blog is so cute. You have a beautiful family.

    Dawn @ Mom-a-Logues
    http://www.mom-a-logues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Social Parade on Friday Blog-Hop !!!!

    Anna, The Pilot's Wife
    http://www.pilotwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete