Since we didn't loose electricity from the ice/snow storm, I was able to get several bows made the other night! (yes, it also helps that my husband was away)
These are all listed on my facebook page under "snow day bows", and they range from $4-5.00 each!
I apologize that the color on these bows is awful, but I promise- they're adorable in person!

The first is a twisted boutique bow in leopard print! Every little diva needs a leopard print bow!

I love this white twisted boutique bow with the bling center- it's perfect for church!

This stacked twisted boutique bow is perfect for Easter! It features little Easter eggs on top and a lavendar ribbon on the bottom.

And, finally, this giraffe print bow- giraffe print has become very popular over the last year and I'm loving the bow!
Check all of these out & more on my
Facebook page!
No comments:
Post a Comment