Last week I had three days off work. I decided that in preparation for our moving, that I needed to go through Gretchen's clothes that I had saved, in order to get her closet organized. Plus, I needed to see what clothes we would have available for Baby Megan.

All I have to say, is 'wow!' I have 5 bins of clothes that I believe that Megan could wear. I know that she will not need any onesies or sleepers for the first 3 months. We also have plenty of bottles, and a few spare diapers from Gretchen- although, we intend to cloth diaper. She also has a good amount of clothes for the fall, winter, and spring, as well as tons of shoes! I feel a little more prepared for her considering we haven't purchased much for her!
So, want to know how much I got rid of?

AAAAAAGHHHHH! Yup, that's right. That pile of clothes on the bed is everything that she won't be able to wear! There's also a small box filled with clothes, behind that huge pile, and another box that some clothes were shoved into on the floor behind the bed! I'm hoping to get rid of these suckers in an amazing garage sale and whatever is left over will go to local charities!
So, there's one way to make the most of a snow day! Clean out your closets!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment