Thursday, February 17, 2011

Out of the Loop! & Upcoming Giveaway!

AGH! I feel so out of the loop! My computer died this weekend, and it took until today to finally get it back from the IT guys at work! Within 3 hours, it had died AGAIN- so I'm completly frustrated with it. To top it off, our IT guy isn't suppose to be back in the building until next Wednesday!

My Bright Starts giveaway is suppose to begin next Tuesday, the 22nd- if I can get access to a computer over the weekend, then I will have it posted and ready to begin! You can win an amazing Bright Starts infant swing! They sent me one to review, and even though it's not out of the box- I already favor it compared to the one I used with Gretchen. It has a 5-point safety harness, and I was always scared that G would fall out of her swing, so we only used it for a few months. But, I know that this one will be used much longer just because of it's harness!

Baby Megan doesn't arrive until the end of May- but I will be review the product once she gets here- so you can look forward to that in July!

So, stay tuned for your chance to win this amazing swing!

I also want to give a quick update with our moving plans... DJ has finally settled on a rent house in Tulsa! We agreed to rent for up to a year, or until our house here sells. I'm thrilled that each of the girls will have their own room, and now, I'm searching for bedding that can match the already-there wall paint in Megan's room. G's room, is likely going to have to be repainted since we have her bedding already, but I'll get to start fresh with Megan's!

If you would please just keep us in our prayers, as we'll be struggling with two house payments, bills, and being so far away from each other. We're also trying to decide if I'll delivere here, or if I should move to Tulsa the month that I'm due and find an OB and deliver there. Also, pray for a quick sell of our current house, as it's being very difficult to move forward with the gloom of the house payment hanging over our heads.

I decided yesterday, that I really was blessed. And, I knew that God was wrapping his arms around our family. Thus far, everything has fallen into place. DJ has a job that he already loves, we'll be closer to family, our house is on the market, and I have a wonderful support system where I am. I know that God has taken care of us and has layed out this plan for our lives; it's just stressful not knowing the end outcome of when our house will sell and where I will be delivering.

I'll stop gabbing for now, but I thank you all for your patience as I have been so overwhelmed the last few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment