Saturday, February 26, 2011

New Applique's


With DJ being gone, I've had plenty of time to catch up on sewing projects! I just wanted to share what I've recently made.
This '3' baseball shirt was made for a friends little boy's third birthday party! I sent it to my mom to have it monogrammed. And, I know it'll be a hit for the party! (Pun was intended!)


Someone is going to be getting this spaceship applique' as a surprise in the mail! I've had it cut out for a long time, and I've been dying to applique it.



I made this apple shirt for Megan for the fall. I ordered the fabric last fall, and never had a chance to use it. Those are actual individual apples that were on the fabric, I just cut around each one, and added the stems.


I've also had this fabric left over for a while, so I drew out a "M" and applique'd another shirt for Megan to have this fall/winter.


And, I love this strawberry! I'm thinking about making a matching one for Megan and Gretchen, but this one has actually been ordered, and I'm working on a hair bow to match!
I miss my husband, but it sure is nice to catch up on some new projects!




No comments:

Post a Comment