I have been in full-out sewing mode over the last few weeks getting ready for back to school, and even fall, and football! The amount of sewing I've been doing is close to astronomical, and y'all, I love every minute of it!
Today, i'm sharing a peek of a few of the goodies I've created, and there's a huge announcement at the end of this post, so stay tuned!
Today, i'm sharing a peek of a few of the goodies I've created, and there's a huge announcement at the end of this post, so stay tuned!
I love this "Kindergarten Princess" shirt! I used a silver thread for the the word "kindergarten" in order to give a more royal feeling; and every little princess loves pink! The matching hair bow has a silver sequin bow in the center, and matches perfectly with its purple, pink, yellow, and silver ribbon.
$25.00 for shirt
$9.00 for bow
I made this shirt & bow for Erika's daughter, and I'm going to tell your right now that you want to tune in to her blog on Wednesday!
I'm loving the aqua and the poke-a-dots!
Anna is ready for kindergarten in her split-alpha "A" shirt and m2m hair bow. You can't tell in the photo, but the aqua ribbon in the hair bow sparkles! It's to die for!
$25.00 for shirt
$10.00 for bow
I made this ruffle tank for Meggie who will be starting her pre-k 3 year old class in two weeks. I'm pretty sure the ruffles on this tank is the most adorable thing i've ever seen! I've not had time to get her to model this, but I cannot wait to put her in this shirt!
This shirt is $30.00
I held my breath while creating this shirt for Gretchen! The purple thread around the design is a two-tone thread that is to die for! I'm also loving the touch of leopard print in the pencil.
#leopardisaneutral
I made this hair bow for Adalyn's one-year pictures, and I had to share it again! I am in love with the lace ribbon boutique bow!
I made these little burp cloths for my hair dresser! Two days after I gave these to her, she went into labor!
These hair bows went out to a 3 month old honey pie!
She has headbands to go with her bows until she gets some hair!
And these little clippies are perfect for a toddler's growing hair! I love using these to clip Adalyn's hair back during the day or while she's eating!
You can find these and all of my creations on my Facebook page Honey Pie Accessories!
And, remember earlier how I told you that there would be an announcement at the end…… and how I told you to check into Erika's blog on Wednesday?! Erika will be giving away ONE FREE APPLIQUE SHIRT! This is a $25.00+ value and you won't want to miss it!
Find me everyday here:










No comments:
Post a Comment