Friday, August 8, 2014

#weltegram2014 July23- August 6

It's been over two weeks since I've posted a #weltegram2014 update! I was doing so good posting them weekly until our July vacation!

If you're new around here, each day I post a picture of my little honey pie's on Instagram. I'm hashtagging all of my daily photos with #weltegram2014 It's just a little snipit into our day and it's fun looking back and recapping all that we've been up to!

You can follow me on Instagram here. 
July 23- Oreo covered face and swim soaked hair.
July 24- The Welte girls finished the summer reading program at the library.
July 25- Yeah for a pedi! It's a rare treat, but my BFF is getting married and this bridesmaid needs cute tootsies!
July 26-Here comes the bride!
July 27-Snow Cones with the Welte girls.
July 28-Meggie tubing in the pool
July 29- I think we all need french fry teeth.
July 30- Our last official date night (and then football begins)

If you don't know, my hubby works as a video coordinator in collegiate football. We are currently entering our 4th season at the University of Tulsa. I have officially said good-bye to my hubby until December!
July 31- Nothing like smiling mid-bite…. Meggie enjoying made from scratch blueberry muffins.
Aug 1- Football season has officially started in our house! We had kickoff dinner with the team tonight.
August 2- Pool time!
August 3-Our first football Sunday and we made it to church on time!
Aug 4- Played topple with Gretchen and we didn't make it fall!
August 5- Breakfast for dinner!
August 6- Brought the Welte girls to see daddy at football! Poor girls hadn't seen him since Sunday!

And, y'all, that's a wrap until next week!

But, Wait!!!! 

Before you go, head on over to Erika's blog and enter the giveaway before it's too late! You could win a FREE appliqué shirt fromHPA! 

Enjoy your weekend!

Find me everyday here:

No comments:

Post a Comment