11 years ago, this guy and I were getting ready to say "I do."
I am shocked at how fast 11 years has gone by. I mean, I don't even feel that old.... but saying yes to this guy was the best decision I have ever made. I honestly had no idea what I was getting in to. I mean, 3 kids, 3 states, and 9 houses later, here were are.
And ironically enough, we are spending this anniversary doing the exact same thing we did on our honeymoon.... spending it at a football bowl game. Thank goodness, we're somewhere warmer and a bit more tropical this time around!
DJ, you are the best father. Thank you for loving our children. Thank you for always wanting the best for them. I never dreamed we would end up with three girls, and I know most days we are stressed to the max figuring out how to parent them, and you are definitely the stronger link. Thank you for always rescuing me when I'm worn down.
It's been the best 11 years, and I'm looking forward to so many more.



Congratulations
ReplyDelete