It's August, and I've finally started on my fall collections. I have several applique's that I want to make, and I'm trying to find the time to start most of them before I start back to work in a week.
This was the first that I've done for this fall and I love the way it turned out! This will be perfect for G to wear in October.
The zebra witch hat is sewn onto a thick white long sleeve t-shirt, and features orange grosgrain ribbon trim and a detachable orange boutique bow. The shirt also comes with a M2M hair bow (of course, you can order without) for only $22.00... the shirt alone is $15.00.
To view other fall items on working on, please visit my website or my FB page by searching (Honey Pie Accessories).
Accessorize your little honey with this bewitching outfit!
No comments:
Post a Comment