Friday, August 20, 2010

Bow for a Cause- CAPPS!

After having a few comments yesterday on my blog and on various message boards, I have decided that CAPPS will receive 100% of the proceeds from my hair bow auction!

I think that CAPPS will be a worthwhile organization to donate the money to, as it helps to provide surgeries for children with craniosynostis. If you want to learn more about CAPPS, please visit their website.

My original plan was to auction off one hair bow, however, I have since decided to auction off more hair bows than that, and I might even throw in a few other options! The hair bow auction will start Sunday evening or Monday, on my Facebook page- Honey Pie Accessories.

Please help me spread the word through this weekend, whether it be on your blog, facebook page, emails, etc.

I would love for this to be a success, as I feel so blessed to be able to do this for such a wonderful cause!

Check in over the weekend, as I will be posting more information regarding the auction.

CAPPS- I hope this will be a successful auction for all of your fantastic families and children!

No comments:

Post a Comment