All of these policies will begin on September 1, 2010. Changes will not affect customers that have orders already in place.
- Wipe Cases are going up in price from $10.00 to $11.00. This is because my supplier has also gone up in price.
- Short sleeve applique' shirts will remain at a starting price of $12.00. Long sleeve applique' shirts will have a starting price of $13.00. Adult applique' shirts will start at $14.00
- Shirts with more than 1 type of applique', will have a charge of $1.00& up per extra applique'. For example, if you choose to have your child's name "Layla" on a long sleeve shirt- the price would be 13.00 for the shirt, plus 1.00 per letter (minus 1 letter). So, the price would be $17.00.
- Monogramming will be $3.00 for 1 letter, $4.00 for initials, names, etc.
- Pillowcase dresses from newborn-2T will remain $18.00. Dresses from 3T on up, will begin at $20.00. You must send a length measurement when placing your dress order. If a length measurement is not given, we will do a best "guess" at length sizes. If you do not provide a length measurement it will not be our fault if the dress is too short or too long.
- Shipping will remain $3.00 flat rate, unless you would like a confirmation number or priority mail, then the price is $5.00. I will automatically charge $3.00 for shipping, it is up to you to request the confirmation or priority mail. HPA will re-use shipping products (boxes, envelopes) to help save on shipping costs. If you prefer a new box, please notify me when paying for your order. Shipping supplies are the most thrown away and non-recycled items, I want to re-use these when possible, as part of my own green initative.
- If an order has to be shipped from myself to GG (for monogramming), or from GG to myself (for appliqueing) the shipping will be $5.00. Currently, if someone is placing an order, that I have to ship to GG, and then GG ships it to the customer, we're paying double for shipping.
- If you are requesting a certain color or style of shirt or fabric choices, you are more than welcome to buy it yourself, and ship it to me to use. I will adjust the price as necessary- typically around $6.00 per shirt, or fabric. You will still be required to pay $3.00 shipping for me to ship the completed item back to you.
- Custom orders must be paid by 1/2 of the total price in advance. Once an order is placed, I will give you a quote on price. You must pay 1/2 of the quoted price, in order for your order to be processed. Once your item is completed, you will be required to pay the other 1/2 of the quoted price. Please note, that this price was a quote and may be slightly altered. You are more than welcome to pay your order in full in advance. If you pay in full, your quote will not be altered.
- I do not accept refunds/returns. I will give refunds, if you over-pay for an item. If for some reason you are not happy with your item, please let me know, and we can give you a discount on future purchases. If you are not happy with a hair bow, I may be able to remake it and ship it to you, with your next order, or if you will pay shipping costs. I will however alter this policy as needed in order to keep your business- I want you to be happy with your product!
I want to thank all of my customers for being so loyal to Honey Pie Accessories! I strive to make each piece custom and unique and I'll only send the best to my customers! Without you, this business would not be possible! The past few months have kept me so unbelievably busy, and i'm honestly grateful for that!
No comments:
Post a Comment