Sunday, August 1, 2010

Cheer Bows

My cousin is staying with us this week; she's been such a big help with Gretchen and helping us recover from our month long vacation! She'll bein 6th grade this year and will be a cheerleader!! We decided to make her a few hair bows that she can wear cheering or even with her school uniforms. The first is a pony-o; featuring satin "go team" ribbon, grosgrain yellow, and navy- all hand sewn onto a rubber band.
The second hair bow, she completly designed. It has a yellow and navy spray, navy and white surround a loops, a white bow sitting on top of a larger yellow bow, and a "win" pennant flag in the middle.
I'm sure she'll be full of team spirit while wearing these bows!!! Enjoy Hannah!

1 comment:

  1. I saw these in a Sports store in the mall & I thought they were the cutest thing. Very cute idea!!

    ReplyDelete