Thursday, August 12, 2010

Social Parade~Welcome~

Smart and Trendy Moms

Today is Friday, and I'm linking up wiht Smart and Trendy Moms for their weekly Social Parade! I found some wonderful blogs last week and can't wait to see who's joining in today to see what other blogs I can find!

If you're visiting Honey Pie Accessories for the first time, then I want to Welcome YOU!

My name is Elaine and I've been blogging for about a year and a half (wow, has it been that long?) I have been married for 4 1/2 years, and I have a 2 1/2 year old little honey pie! I work full time at an elementary school, as their speech pathologist, and in my spare time (haha) I operate my business "Honey Pie Accessories".

I blog about many things! I love to blog about my family and crafts. I'll post recipes, activities, and each week I have a "Teaching Tots" segment, where I talk about fun activities that you can do with your toddler or preschooler! I'm also going to start a weekly link-up called "What's in it?" that will start this Wednesday (which reminds me, that I have to get started on that post!)

For those of you who decide to follow me, thank you!!! and I'll follow each of you back. I love reading new blogs and having new readers!

9 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower from Social Parade~
    I hope you will follow me back!
    Charity
    http://humboldtcherry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I'm on a blog hop. I've added my name to your follower list!

    Happy Friday!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your latest follower from Social Parade! Come by and check out my blog.

    http://star84vu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hopping by with the Friday Blog Hop. You sound very busy. But, Happy. Please come by and follow me back too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    Following you on GFC and facebook.

    My son is 2 and God, aren't they cute and adorable! Your daughter is beautiful!

    I have an excellent educational DVD Giveaway ending 8/15. Check it out!
    http://toddlertalesbymommy.blogspot.com/2010/07/dvd-rock-n-learn-phonics-vol-1-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visiting you from the blog hop. Stop by sometime and check me out.

    http://www.inspiringyou2save.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following you through the Social Parade! Hope you have a great weekend. Come check out my blog if you get a chance. Lots of ecofriendly giveaways and coupons/freebies you might find useful!

    Diane
    www.turning-the-clock-back.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a new follower from Social Parade Follow on Fridays.
    I hope you'll come check me out at PS Mom Reviews and follow me too!
    I have fun giveaways going on now too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a new follower from Social Parade Follow on Fridays, glad to find you!
    T♥

    ReplyDelete