However, I need your help to decide which charity the proceeds should go to! The only idea I've come up with thus far is to use the proceeds to purchase school supplies for some of the kids in the school where I work, or to purchase other necessity items that they may need. Do you have any suggestions for a different charity or organization? I do know that I want the proceeds to go to children, so keep that in mind as you're giving me suggestions!
Here's how the auction will work:
- Once a charity has been decided, I will post a picture of the hair bow to my facebook page in it's own album, along with a detailed description of the bow.
- The price will start at $8.00, and bidding will be made in $1.00 increments.
- The auction will last for one week, and the hair bow will go to the highest bidder.
- The winner will have to pay $3.00 in shipping, and payment must be made within 24 hours of notification to my paypal account.
- All proceeds will go to chosen charity, except for the 3% fee that paypal charges.
- "Like" my facebook page, if you don't already (Honey Pie Accessories)
- Tweet about the auction, and more importantly, the charity once it's been decided.
- Blog about the auction and the charity.
- Pass the word around to all of your friends.
- Bid!
So, help me decide which charity, get the word out, and bid! I want this to be a huge success, and it WILL BE with your HELP!
No comments:
Post a Comment