After reading further, I realized that I "knew" this mother from a message board that I post on. Her little boy is just a month or so older than Gretchen. I never imagined, that I would be reading about, or watching on t.v., about a family that I was some how connected to. Especially, one that is in so much pain right now.
I ask each of you to say a prayer for this family, for the police involved, and for the little boy. If any of you are in the Arizona area, please keep your eye out for Emmett or repost on your own blog, facebook, twitter, etc.
This is not something I ever do. I hurt for missing children, but I don't think it ever hits so close to home. Granted, I've never met his mother personally. I don't even respond to a lot of her post. But, I'm writing this just as support for her; to let her know that I'm praying for her and for her little boy.There are so many times where I take my own child for granted, and there have been many instances, where I'm reminded not to; that every day is precious with her. I'm thankful for those moments, and I'm thankful that she's safe tonight.
I know, this broke my heart. I couldn't even imagine. I'm a new follower. I found your blog via "Let's Give It Away" Blog site. Great Blog BTW.
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Tiffany
http://www.fabulousfindsbynimblergrove.com/