This week has been unbelievably busy, and I know next week will be crazier than this one was! So, I'm a little late on Fessin' Up- oops! Better late than never; right?
Here goes:
1. We did find out the gender of the baby! And, in case you missed it- We're having another GIRL! Anyone have any good name suggestions, b/c the hubby and I can't agree on any!
2. Work out at least once this week. Yeah, this did not happen. I have many excuses, considering that we had MLK day off, spent at the children's museum, the dr. appointment, a snow day, mat rats, and a morning w/out power! So, maybe next week?
3. Cook in the crock pot- see the above list. Because we had the doctor's appointment, we just ate out. I was off on Wednesday, so it was easier to just cook, and after Mat Rats we made a homemade pizza. And, on Friday, because we had no electricity that morning and I wasn't sure when it would come back on- I didn't set anything out, and couldn't use the crock pot- so we went out to eat again! Does anyone have any good recipes to help me in this area?
4. I did add to the Valentine inventory, but I was unable to ship orders- those should get finished this weekend and shipped on Monday!
So, this is a week that I can prove why I don't set New Year's Resolutions. Time and other events often get in the way, and it's just upsetting when you don't meet your goals! Did y'all know Monday was suppose to be one of the unhappiest days of the year? This is because people are getting in bills from Christmas, depressed over the winter weather, and realizing they're not meeting their New Year's Resolutions!
So, how was your Monday? Did you meet your goals this week?
I have been thinking about names for you and I think Chloe is a cute name...Chloe Mae! Chloe and Gretchen, super cute!
ReplyDeleteHi! I am a current follower of yours and wanted to give you a heads up that I have changed my blog URL. Apparently if you don’t follow me at the new URL, you won’t be a follower at all. My new web address is http://thasuburbanhousewife.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHope you can come follow me
-Erica
PS. Watch for my first review and giveaway coming soon!!!
I have a really easy crockpot recipe for you. Beef & gravy -- all you need is a package of beef for stew, a can of cream of mushroom soup and a package of onion soup mix. Just put everything in the crockpot before work (you may want to add a little milk so it doesn't dry out). Then just make some mashed potatoes (or buy the Bob Evans ones!) and veggies when you get home. It was great seeing you at Lily's party this weekend!
ReplyDelete