Sunday, January 9, 2011

Makin' a Goal Monday Week 2

So, I did okay last week-let's see if I can come up with some goals that I'll actually keep this week!

Goal 1: Work out at least twice. Yes, I know I only did once last week, but again, if I can get to the Y twice this week I'll be so happy! Plus, we don't have snow in the forecast, so I shouldn't have an excuse!
Goal 2: Ship and complete all remaining HPA orders before I receive more!
Goal 3: Cook in the crock pot at least 1x this week.
Goal 4: Should be easy, because we already have a babysitter lined up, but- go to small group!
Goal 5: Take Gretchen to her first session of Mat Rats
Goal 6: Complete 2 IEP's at work

Whew! I'm stopping there; I think 6 is plenty and i'm already feeling overwhelmed! Although, I know goals 4 and 5 should be fairly easy!

What are your goals for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment