Is it week 4? I can't even remember.
But, I will say that so far- I did it!!! I SURVIVED the week!
Well, I'm writing this on a Thursday night, but so far, I've survived!
I told you on Monday that I might have some exciting news to share, and I do!
After praying for many years (yes, years) we're finally going to be able to move closer to family! My husband has been hired at TU! We'll be moving to Oklahoma in the next few months! It's such a blessing to be able to move closer to our family with Gretchen getting older and the birth of our second daughter just a few months away. My mom is also thrilled with our move.
Our obstacles now are selling the house, and figuring out when Gretchen and I will move- we have a few options, and we're still trying to figure them all out, but I know that it's all in God's hands and that he'll provide.
Gretchen's birthday party is on Saturday, and I've been able to prepare for that tonight. I know I still have a lot of work to do, but I'll also know that it will all get done!
So, how did you do with your goals this week? Did you meet them?
No comments:
Post a Comment