Each of these bows are listed on my facebook page at $8.00 a piece. Don't forget to check back as I list more Valentine hair bows!
Monday, January 17, 2011
New Valentine Bows!
I love the ribbon that I ordered for Valentine hair bows, and the resins that I found to 'decorate' the bows! This is probably my favorite Valentine collection thus far, and I'm not even finished with them yet!
The first bow, is such a classic Valentine's hair bow. It features red and pink ribbon, and tiny white hearts- topped off with a red heart resin.
The "Love Me Tender" bow is pending sold, but I love the touches of black that I've added! This bow also features tiny red hearts on the side!
The "Queen of Hearts" bow has a black and white polk a dot spray, a red with black dots base bow, and a red, black, and pink heart top bow, topped off with a red heart resin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment