Monday, February 21, 2011

Bright Starts Swing Giveaway!

Bright Starts has been creating a fascinating world for babies since 1969. They have graciously offered you a chance to win their brand new InGenuity Cradle and Sway Swing!
The innovative control unit on this swing is powered by Hybridrive Technology, which is more efficient than any comparable swing and provides two times the battery life!
The swing allows you to provide the motion your baby needs. It rotates 180 degrees for a cradle (side to side) motion or a swinging (front to back) motion.

The swing offers the following features & benefits:

•TrueSpeed™ Technology that maintains 6 swing speeds even as baby grows
•Whisper Quiet™ operation for peaceful swinging
•Battery Savings – more than 2X the battery life of comparable swings
•Head rest and cushioned bolster system for ultimate comfort
•Comfort Recline™ seat with 2 positions to suit baby’s needs
•Easy-to-Remove Tray – can lift up left or right, or can be removed completely
•Pivoting Toy Mobile – swings out of the way for easy access to baby
•Swing Timer with 3 settings: 30, 45, and 60 minutes
•Soft, plush toys on tray and on mobile
•10 Melodies and Nature sounds to soothe baby
•Machine Washable seat pad and head rest
•5 point Harness keeps baby secure

You can purchase this swing for $128.00 at Walmart.com OR you can enter here to WIN a FREE one of your very own!
Please leave seperate comments for each entry as well as your email address in at least 1 of your comments.
Mandatory Entry: Head over to Bright Starts on Facebook and 'like' their page. Leave them a comment letting them know that Honey Pie Accessories sent you over! Make sure you also leave your email address in this entry. Remember, this is required for your other entries to count! (Ex comment: "I like Bright Starts on FB")
Extra Entries:
1. Follow this blog via GFC. (Ex comment: "I follow your blog")
2. "Like" Honey Pie Accessories on Facebook (Ex Comment: I 'like' HPA on FB)
3. Tell me why you want to win this swing. (Ex. Comment: I want to win because I'm pregnant)
4. Check out Bright Starts and let me know what other products you love. (Ex. Comment: I love their exersaucers)

The giveaway will end on March 15th. Good luck!!!!!
All information was provided from the Bright Starts website and facebook page. I was given a free swing to host this giveaway. I will also be providing my honest review of this product in July, once our new baby has had a chance to use it.

299 comments:

  1. navywife922@yahoo.com

    Do I tell you on here or the FB page why we'd love a swing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already "like" HPA on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just "liked" Bright Starts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We LOVED the hop along toy bar. We used it so much that we had to replace the batteries many times. We still have it and are going to put it on our next son's car seat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The swing looks amazing. We are expecting our second son in June and have to buy many of our baby things again. When we moved from Guam to Florida because of my husband's new military orders, our stuff was put in storage for 8 months. Almost all of our baby stuff was ruined because the storage unit wasn't climate controlled. Winning a swing would be one less burden on us as we prepare again for a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to win the swing because I like Bright Start products and this would make a great gift to give a pregnant relative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Bright Starts on FB. Sydneysmommy2007@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of the Bright Start products, but we have one of the activity bouncers that Charley loves, as well as the harmony shopping cart cover that is great! we love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. like bright stars on FB and commented
    theknitwitbyshair@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would LOVE to have this swing. We are expecting baby #2 and our swing that we invested so much money on with baby #1 completely stopped working as baby #1 got older (we had to sit and swing it manually!). With my husband being in school full time there is no way we can afford to buy a new swing so right now we will be stuck using our old swing and sitting beside it pushing it to make it swing! Yuck! We could REALLY use this awesome swing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow this blog! (Especially now that we're expecting a little girl!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I "like" Honey Pie Accessories on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love their on-the-go toys! We have SO many of the different toys and I can't wait to pick up some more, but in pink this time!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I liked both HPA and Bright stars on FB! I would love to win the swing because we are totally relying on ourselfs (which means) no baby shower or anyone helping! It would be a god send if we were to win! We also like the bouncy seat and the playard!! Jamey ferguson
    Jameymihalek@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. like bright starts on facebook and told them you sent me (julie Grimberg)
    vbbrunette408@aim.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. follower (vbbrunette408)
    vbbrunette408@aim.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. like HPA on facebok (julie grimberg)
    vbbrunette408@aim.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want to win this for my friend thats pregnant!
    vbbrunette408@aim.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I als like the Pretty In Pink™ Baby's Play Place™ Deluxe Edition frm bright starts
    vbbrunette408@aim.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like Bright Starts on Facebook -- jlhague@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm now following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like HPA on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would love a Bright Starts swing for my little man who's due June 5 -- because my little sweetheart deserves to be surrounded in comfort!! They are sooooo soft and comforting!! I wish you guys made these for grown ups!! Maybe one for the suggestion box?? ;)

    jlhague@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm also so in love with the Bright Starts Comfort Harmony swing!!!

    jlhague@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like Bright Starts on facebook.
    mclanek at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I want this swing for my son (I'm currently pregnant).

    ReplyDelete
  27. I also like the automatic bouncer.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I liked Bright Starts on facebook!
    rebecca_dukawicz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I follow your blog.
    Rebecca_dukawicz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I liked HPA on fb!
    rebecca_dukawicz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would LOVE to win this for my sister that just had a little baby~ And then for me to use with our next one!
    rebecca_Dukawicz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I also love the Pretty In Pink™ Baby's Play Place™ Deluxe Edition! So CUTE!
    rebecca_dukawicz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  34. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  35. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  36. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  37. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Like Bright Starts on FB and posted that you sent me! tracietrump@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. gfc follower! tracietrump@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Like you on FB! tracietrump@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I want to win this swing for my niece Caroline due June 2011! tracietrump@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love the Pretty in Pink Bloom and Play activity gym! tracietrump@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I like Bright Starts on FB !
    Regansmom08@yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I like HPA on FB :)
    regansmom08@yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love that Bright Start products are incredibly affordable. I am entering for my best friend who is expecting her first. This would be an awesome product to check off her list !

    ReplyDelete
  46. Became a fan of Bright Starts on Facebook. Left a comment saying that Honey Pie Accessories sent me. semtaylor(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I am a GFC follower semtaylor(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I want to win this for my first grandbaby due this summer. Great to have at grandmas house. semtaylor(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I like HPA on Facebook semtaylor(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Another Bright Starts product I like is the Comfort & HarmonyDeluxe Cozy Cart Cove. Great for when you are out shopping. semtaylor(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I already like bright starts on fb. Email: dd.mcknight@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I like hpa on fb. dd.mcknight@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I follow your blog! dd.mcknight@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I already like Bright Starts on facebook but said hello from you!!
    husskl at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  55. I follow your blog! husskl
    husskl at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  56. I like HPA on FB (kristen huss)
    husskl at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  57. I would love to win this because we recently donated all, and I mean ALL of our baby stuff (my youngest is 18 months). 3 weeks later, we found ourselves pregnant with baby #4. we barely make ends meet as it is. We need a swing, but need the carseat, stroller, crib, and neccessities first and no one gives a shower to a woman expecting her 4th child!!
    husskl at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  58. I also LOVE the InGenuity Bouncer...soo awesome!
    husskl at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  59. Hi Elaine, I like Bright Starts on Facebook & left the comment that you sent me over. Thanks for a wonderful giveaway! I love Bright Starts products! Paula Caudill paulasue39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I like HPA on Facebook - Paula Caudill - paulasue39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I follow your blog thru GFC - Paula Caudill - paulasue39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. One of the other Bright Starts products that I love is the InGenuity Playard. Paula C. paulasue39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I would love to win because I need something to help me soothe my grandchildren when I am taking care of them. Thanks again, Paula C. paulasue39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I love bright starts everything! I have a gym and all the small toys but my fave would have to be the jumpers.
    dd.mcknight@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I would love to have a swing! My baby has really bad reflux stemming from a condition I had throughout pregnancy. She constantly pukes and chokes in her sleep so I have to have her sleep propped up in her carseat which I don't get any sleep cuz I'm worried and watching her. Even the meds the Dr gave don't work. This would help tons because then I could have her sleep w/o worry and I could get some too! Thanks! dd.mcknight@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Hello, this is a exciting giveaway!! Thank you! I liked Bright Starts on FB and I told them that I was sent by you and I thanked them for the giveaway! Please let the luck be with me!! :D Molly Bussler meoleme@yahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  67. I "like" Honey Pie Accessories on Facebook - Molly Ann Bussler meoleme@yahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  68. Following Honey Pie Accessories on GFC - Molly Bussler - meoleme@yahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  69. Would love to win this swing because it is just what I need for my baby when she is finally here. This is one of the most stylish swings that I have seen! Molly Bussler - meoleme@yahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  70. I love the travel swing and playard too! Molly Bussler - meoleme@yahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  71. I like them on facebook and said you sent me!

    ReplyDelete
  72. i like this one
    http://www.brightstarts.com/p-227-doodle-bugs-around-we-go-activity-station.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  73. Like Bright Starts on FB
    Rebecca Smith
    http://www.facebook.com/rebecca.a.smith88/posts/10150414260610177
    rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. "Like" Honey Pie Accessories on Facebook
    Rebecca Smith
    rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. Blog Follower via GFC
    rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I need this b/c I'm pregnant with #2 and really need a great swing!
    rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I'd love to get the Tummy Turtle™ Prop & Play Mat
    rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I like Bright Starts.
    achoward@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  79. I follow you on facebook.
    achoward@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  80. I would love to have this swing for my next baby. I'm planning to be pregnant soon!

    ReplyDelete
  81. I would like to have the Comfort and Harmony cradling bounce. I didn't like the bouncer I had for my daughter, so I sold it!

    ReplyDelete
  82. I like bright start on fb jessgrtn@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. I like honey pie on fb jessgrtn@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. I would love to win this swing for my new baby girl! She would LOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  85. I love bright starts pretty in pink collection :) jessgrtn@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. i like bright stars on face book ritter.photography@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. I like the InGenuity™ Perfect Place™ High Chair
    ritter.photography@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. Hi, New to your blog, love the giveaway! FB Fan of Bright Starts and left the comment on their wall. Thank you, Heather L. littlejs_mommyATyahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I follow your blog - Heather L. littlejs_mommyATyahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I fan you on FB - Heather L. littlejs_mommyATyahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  91. I like the InGenuity Playard and the InGenuity Perfect Place High Chair. Heather L. littlejs_mommyATyahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. I would like to win because I have a little one that needs one of these great swings! Thank you, Heather L. littlejs_mommyATyahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. I "like" Bright Starts on FB. ewarren8963@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I want to win because I want to provide the swing for my brother and his new daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  95. I like Bright Starts InGenuity Playard.

    ReplyDelete
  96. I Follow HPA blog :D - crystal@bodhi-tao.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I 'like' HPA on FB!! -- crystal@bodhi-tao.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. I would LOVE to win the ingenuity swing because I am expecting our 9th child! we gave away everything after our 8th child thinking we were finished having babies. #9 is a surprise Baby for us Due June 8th 2011

    ReplyDelete
  99. I like Bright Starts on FB

    anjellfire at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  100. "I follow your blog

    anjellfire at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  101. I 'like' HPA on FB
    thanks

    anjellfire at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. I really like the Doodle Bugs Around We Go! Activity Station. Babies love to propell themself about, but the around we go keeps them in a safe area of movement - crystal@bodhi-tao.com

    ReplyDelete
  103. I want to win this swing because our other one died that is 5 years old and we just can't afford to replace it but could really use it for our new little guy

    anjellfire at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  104. I like the travel swing just for the size

    http://www.brightstarts.com/p-220-ingenuity-portable-swing.aspx


    anjellfire at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  105. I followed you on google! lmarieberry @ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  106. I followed you on facebook! lmarieberry @ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  107. We really need this swing. My son is very active and always wiggling around. I know he would love this. And it would finally give me a chance to get the dishes done before my husband comes home. :) lmarieberry @ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  108. I Like Bright Starts on Facebook and posted to their wall

    IzzyAbbysMom2006 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  109. We would love Bright Starts Sleep Easy Play Yard. My son is never happy to be put in his crib, he always wants to be near mommy. But if we had a play yard he would be able to stretch out and still be in the same room as me. :) lmarieberry @ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  110. I am a blog follower

    IzzyAbbysMom2006 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  111. I Like Honey Pie Accessories on Facebook

    IzzyAbbysMom2006 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  112. I would love to win this because I have an outdated hand me down swing. It is one of the older models you have to wind by hand. Would LOVE a battery operated one! There is 10 yrs difference between my baby (11 weeks old) and my other daughter (10 years old). So I didn't get to have a baby shower this time around and have a lot of hand me downs from friends/family.

    IzzyAbbysMom2006 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  113. I like the Automatic Bouncer by Bright Starts

    IzzyAbbysMom2006 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  114. I like HBA on FB.

    cheapbecca@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  115. I would love to win this! My husband and I plan on trying to get pregnant in the next year so this would be a nice lil help espically financally.-- Becca

    cheapbecca@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  116. I like bright starts doodle bugs around we go activity station.--Becca

    cheapbecca@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  117. I already liked bright starts on facebook
    jessicaeluskie@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  118. I like you now of facebook (Jessica Eluskie)

    ReplyDelete
  119. I GFC with you now
    (Jessica Eluskie

    ReplyDelete
  120. I want to win this swing because we have a new grand daughter and it would be so nice to have something here at the house for when she comes over...

    ReplyDelete
  121. I like Bright starts on facebook!
    grices_girl@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  122. I like HPA on FB!
    grices_girl@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  123. I like bright starts on FB
    keribell89@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  124. I want to win this b/c my babies swing is on the fritz:(
    grices_girl@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  125. I follow your blog via GFC
    keribell89@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  126. I 'like' HPA on FB!! Keri L.T.

    keribell89@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  127. I like their Bounce-a-bouts!
    grices_girl@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  128. I follow your blog via GFC!
    grices_girl@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  129. I would LOVE to win this swing because the motor in my little mans just went out and we can't afford to go out and spend another 130 bucks for a new one at this time. He loves his swing and I used to put him in it while I cooked dinner so I could get the kitchen cleaned up while I cooked that way it wouldn't stay dirty until the next morning.

    keriell89@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  130. I think it would be neat to try the automatic bouncer. I've heard so many good things about them.

    keribell89@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  131. already a fan of bright starts on fb (michelle bardos)
    thanked them for giveaway
    mrs_bardos at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  132. i follow your blog via gfc
    mrs_bardos at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  133. i am a fan on fb (michelle bardos)
    mrs_bardos at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  134. I'm trying to win this swing because we're trying for baby #3 and the previous swing we had broke :(
    mrs_bardos at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  135. what's not to love about bright starts?!
    we have so many products from them, exasaucers, toy rattles, bouncer, and the list goes on and on. i love their pretty in pink section :)
    mrs_bardos at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  136. I like Bright Starts on FB!!! Qt2hot1984@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  137. I follow your blog as Tiffaney Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete
  138. I like HPA on FB <3 !

    ReplyDelete
  139. I would love to win this swing!! I live in Tennessee and my sister in Texas, this would be the perfect gift to give her when She visits again!!! I miss my nephew sooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  140. I love everything from Bright Starts but my absolute favorite is the Playards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  141. i like HPA on facebook.
    i like bright starts and told them you sent me.
    i love brights starts high chair with tray that swings out.
    i would love to win this, so i can give this to my sister in law who is pregnant with their 1st child and they don;t have a lot of money. so this would make their day for a babyshower gift. thanks deanna hdeanna69@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  142. I already LOVE (Like) your page on facebook! This would be an amazing product to win! Thanks! Kelliz1221@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  143. already liked Bright Starts on Facebook
    christina.brundick at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  144. would love to win,i'm 36 weeks and we haven't been able to get a swing because of the budget yet

    ReplyDelete
  145. I would love to get this swing b/c we are expecting our third child. Last year I donated all of my baby items thinking we were done and 2months later find out we are expecting. I'm trying to be able to stay being a SAHM by really pinching pennies so if I won this would be one less thing that I have to purchase. My husband just bought me the bright starts pretty in pink bouncer so that would be my favorite thing from them. Sheena Sellers ss_sellers@hotmail.com follow and Liked

    ReplyDelete
  146. like them on fb

    tessyfishburn@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  147. I like bright stars on facebook and told them you sent me. Thanks joshmilky@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  148. I follow with GFC joshmilky@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  149. I like HPA on FB joshmilky@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  150. I want to win this for a Foster Baby I will be bringing home from the Hospital soon. Thanks joshmilky@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  151. The other product I like at Bright Statrs is the wooden toy box. Thanks joshmilky@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  152. I like Honey pies on fb

    lissettereinbold1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  153. I would love to win this swing Because I have a little one who would make good use of it! She loves swings unfortunately we dont have one:( but this would be perfect!


    lissettereinbold1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  154. I love the highchair it has that awesome swivel tray! I will definetly look into getting that once we start solids with my daughter


    lissettereinbold1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  155. I like Bright Starts on facebook (Jessica Miller) and let them know you sent me
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  156. I like your blog on facebook (Jessica Miller)
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  157. I also love Bright Start's collection of play mats. Most companies have 1 or 2 to choose from, but Bright Starts has 19! I especially like the Start Your Senses Developmental Activity Gym
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  158. I like Bright Starts and let them know you sent me (Jason Rubio)!
    kirbycolby at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  159. I want to win this because my husband and I are working on baby #1 and have quickly realized how expensive everything is!
    kirbycolby at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  160. I also like the InGenuity Playards. They have all of the fancy features and come in very soothing colors that would easily blend in with our home decor. Thank you!
    kirbycolby at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  161. I like bright starts on fb
    Alex Fisher

    markafisher7@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  162. I follow via gfc

    markafisher7@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  163. I like you on fb
    alex fisher

    markafisher7@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  164. I want to win this swing because we're trying to conceive baby #2 and the swing we have from DD we got used and won't last long for baby #2

    markafisher7@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  165. I love bright starts playmats!!!

    markafisher7@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  166. I LIKE Bright Starts on FB

    mandmvaught@centurylink.net

    ReplyDelete
  167. i LIKE HPA on FB

    mandmvaught@centurylink.net

    ReplyDelete
  168. I would like to win this swing because my niece (and friend) is preggo, & they both were laid off from their jobs, and this would really help them out a lot! It's their first baby, & I'm very excited to have a new baby in the family! My baby is now 4, so it's gonna be nice to have a lil one around. This swing is a must need!

    mandmvaught@centurylink.net

    ReplyDelete
  169. I also really love the Ingenuity play yard, and also the activity play mats.

    mandmvaught@centurylink.net

    ReplyDelete
  170. I follow via GFC

    Mojacreations@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  171. I like Bright Starts on FB!

    Mojacreations@gmail.com (Meg Pearce)

    ReplyDelete
  172. I would love this swing because because it has so many awesome features!

    Mojacreations@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  173. I also like the Bright Starts playard with the bassinet and option to incline baby.

    Mojacreations@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  174. i like you on facebook. rachael parker
    rachaelmparker87@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  175. i follow via gfc
    rachaelmparker87
    email is rachaelmparker87@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  176. i love everything in the new collection they just released. i also love their toys!
    rachaelmparker87@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  177. i would like to win this for my baby.
    rachaelmparker87@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  178. Liked Bright Starts on facebook & tagged you in a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  179. I want to win one because I am a new grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  180. I love bright start high chairs, because a grandma always will need one of those! bearabledeals@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  181. Bright Starts on Facebook already a fan rengold69@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  182. "I follow your blog") rengold69@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  183. i love to win for a friend that having her first baby rengold69@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  184. I also like the Bright Starts playard with the bassinet and option to incline baby. rengold69@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  185. i like hpa on fb rengold69@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete