Happy Friday friends! I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci for Friday Favorites, and you can bet that I will be reading every single blog post linked up too because I have a continuing education conference today!
Friday Favorites link-ups are my favorite because it will help me pass the time!
We had gorgeous weather this weekend, but I didn't get to enjoy it too much because I was busy organizing and re-organizing the girls' bedrooms. We did a major overhaul upstairs of toys and clutter, and we finally finished Gretchen's Paris themed bedroom.
So, when Monday rolled around and it was still gorgeous, I took the opportunity to head to the park right after rounding everyone up from school. Warm weather and park time is our favorite!
Megan is learning to pump her legs while she swings, and Adalyn wanted to be a big girl on the swings too!
She is totally cute.
Megan wanted an action shot, but I just ended up getting blur!
This girl is my favorite. (Okay, well, they all are my favorite!)
Adalyn's favorite part was going down the slide and right back up.
It was Dr. Seuss week for Megan's preschool. She had to wear green on Monday, a hat on Tuesday, and then she had Wacky Wednesday on Wednesday.
She picked out her entire wacky outfit! From mismatched shoes, socks, clothes, and even hair.
Spring ball started this week, so DJ has been working late and the girls and I have had some extra time together in the evenings. Spring ball typically isn't my favorite, but I plan on taking the girls up when the weather is nice so they can see their daddy more and run around a bit! After all, football is our favorite!
Wednesday night the girls played outside while I cooked dinner. They turned their picnic table in to a see-saw again and DJ and I definitely agree that we are finally needing to purchase a swing set. Because we've moved so often, it wasn't realistic for us to buy a swing set- until now. They've outgrown several of the outdoor toys we have, but at least they have great imaginations! Seeing them playing and laughing together is my favorite!
After dinner, Gretchen went up to do her homework and we chilled watching Fuller House. I may be so sad once we've gotten through all of the episodes!
Cuddles with Addy Pearl are my favorite!
And Megan learned how to put her pinky toe on top of her other toe and thought it was hysterical! Her cool tricks are a favorite! Even though I'm fully aware that feet are gross- ha!
Gretchen asked to read Megan a Dr. Seuss book before bed this week. Seeing our big girl read to our middle girl is definitely a favorite!
Butterfly kisses are a favorite too!
I found these shoes on Zulily this week and had to grab a pair for Adalyn. They are Zula shoes and a super cute alternative to Mini Melissa's.
This meme came across my facebook page yesterday and I died laughing! The presidential candidates are not my favorite this year.
And since I've been solo moming it this week, Peace & Calming has been my favorite oil! I usually diffuse it after school, but twice this week I've put it on neat (without a carrier oil) to my pulse points and I have been so calm and collected. I've always just thought that my girls needed it but now it's my favorite for myself!
I think that about wraps up our favorites this week!
Have a fabulous weekend!

















I'm so darn happy to hear that there will be another season of Fuller House! Have a great weekend !!!
ReplyDeleteI am jealous of that gorgeous weather! We had snow this morning. Clearly old mother nature can't make up her mind in these parts. Have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDelete