Hey, Hey! We had the best Easter weekend! It was jammed packed full of fun, so I'm splitting my weekend wrap up in the next two days!
Addy's daycare was closed for Good Friday, so our baby sitter came over while DJ and I went to work. We have the best babysitter, and she takes such good care of our kids! We just love her!
While we were working, she and Addy Pearl were playing at the park.
And then they came home to make dipped pretzels and cupcakes!
Megan had a gardening party on Friday, so DJ and I managed to both make it to her preschool for some dirt digging!
A few years ago, her preschool teacher wrote a grant, and it was accepted, so her preschool has two little gardening beds and some flower pots. Last fall, the class would water the garden and harvest any vegetables that had grown.
So, now that spring has rolled around it was time to replant the garden. Megan picked out green beans, corns, and a few flowers to plant in the garden.
And when the kids were finished, they played a little duck-duck-goose. do you see Meggie running around?
After some serious duck-duck-goose rounds, we had a picnic lunch.
DJ and I left a little early so we could grab a quick bite to eat before we both headed back to work!
He had practice Friday night, so the girls and I came home and they immediately ran outside to their new swing set.
And Addy and I did a little chatting before it was time to cook dinner!
I recently ordered Eikorn Flour from Young Living and I had been dying to try it out! Since it was just the girls and I, we made homemade pizza using our new flour for the crust, and it did not disappoint! I was a little worried that the crust wouldn't taste the same, but it has a very similar texture to a whole wheat flour. (I used the same flour Sunday morning for our pancakes and just did a little bit of Eikorn with our regular flour and DJ didn't notice a difference!)
I spent the rest of Friday night working on laundry and cleaning the house. We had a busy weekend ahead and I didn't want to feel like the house was a mess. Saturday morning called for more laundry before heading out to football practice.
We haven't made it to a spring practice all season, and I can't believe that this weekend is our spring game! It's just gone by so fast! (Which I'm grateful for!)
The girls love watching the players and running around the stands.
Addy Pearl was a little chilly so she and I snuggled up under the blanket for a bit.
And Meggie sat on the side and did a few cheers!
We watched a few plays and then we found the other coaches wives in the corner of the field so we went over to join them so all of the kids could play together.
We had to leave practice a little early, for some Easter fun! And that's where I'll be picking up tomorrow!!!
Have a blessed day!














Those pretzels look so yummy! I never think to make them with the kids and I should...so easy and so delicious!
ReplyDelete