Happy Thursday! I'm not sure about y'all, but getting back in to a routine after having an entire week off has been hard!!! I'm so thankful that we only have one more day after the week, and we're on to celebrating the Easter weekend!!!
We haven't squeezed in a bit of Easter this week, other than Palm Sunday and baking cookies last night! So, this weekend we have big plans to squeeze in all things Easter!
But, today, we're taking a break for a new series "What the Weltes are Watching"
Yay!!!!
Now that Ben Higgins has found love on The Bachelor, I'm finding myself in a love hate relationship with my TV! I mean, I feel like nothing is on right now- well, maybe just nothing is on on Monday nights! So, I've turned to Netflix and movie watching with a few of our regular sitcoms and dramas mixed in!
Do you guys remember this movie??? Someone posted this video on Facebook a few weeks ago and it brought back all sorts of memories! I was over the moon excited when I found Teen Witch on Netflix! I watched it over a few nights and just felt all sorts of warm fuzzier inside.
When I was working on laundry the other day, Mona Lisa Smile was on. I know that some people think this wasn't the best movie, but I just love it. I love the time period, how the girls just want to get married and have babies, and how Julia's character teaches them to think for themselves. And I'm sort of giddy over the music and fancy dresses.
If you've been around for a while, then you know I love Criminal Minds. I wasn't going to include this show in today's post, but DJ and I just finished watching Wednesday night's episode, and I'm sort of jaw-dropped about it. I wasn't expecting what happened to happen. I don't want to give any spoilers away to anyone that still needs to watch it on their DVR, but the ending made me sad. I'm not sure the show will be the same.
That being said, there's a Criminal Minds spin-off and it seems to be pretty good!
Have you guys taken your kids to see Zootopia? The big girls and I went over Spring Break and it was so cute! I love the little inside jokes- the sloths at the DMV. I laughed and was entertained, and I know we'll be adding this one to our DVD collection! Your kids won't get the little jokes, but you will, and it's about a bunny who wants to be a police officer, and everyone tells her that there's no way, because she's just too small, and I love the message that it sends to kids- anyone can do whatever they set their mind to!
So, that's a little bit of What the Weltes are Watching!!! Stay tuned in the next few weeks for more!





Catch House of Cards on Netflix!
ReplyDeleteI am such a fan of criminal minds and I have been pretty devastated all day today ;(
ReplyDelete