Hey friends! So, I couldn't get my act together to get my Weekend Wrap Up posted before today! We had some other things going on in the oily world and it took a priority over blogging!
So, welcome back friends- here's a look at our weekend.
Megan had 70s day preschool on Friday. I was shocked that we had everything in her closet for a perfect 70s look!
She even perfected the pose by the time we got out of the car!
The weather was gorgeous Friday afternoon. DJ got off early and went to pick up Adalyn so the big girls and I headed to Target. We got home and found them playing outside.
It was starting to get chilly so Addy and I cuddled while her big sisters played.
The girls wanted window clings from Target, so I bought each of them a set of St. Patrick's Day window clings. They went to work decorating our back door.
DJ took Gretchen and Megan to basketball practice, so I gave Addy her bath and we had some more cuddles while watching Mickey Mouse before bedtime. I still love that she sucks her thumb while holding her ballet baby's foot.
Saturday morning it was time for pancakes and a word search.
We went to Gretchen's basketball game.
My little baller!
And then Gretchen and I went to Wal-Mart and Target while DJ and the little girls ran to Lowes. We came home to put Adalyn down for her nap and DJ set to work with some projects around the house. His honey-do list was long!
The big girls played outside for a bit.
And worked on their cheerleading skills.
And I spent the rest of the afternoon organizing Gretchen's bedroom. You'll get a full tour tomorrow on the blog!
Because we were so busy with house projects we went to Firehouse Subs for a quick dinner.
Sunday morning rolled around and Adalyn was so fussy. She complained that her ear hurt, and we decided to skip church since she wasn't feeling well and we still had a ton of projects to finish up.
Gretchen and Megan made cookies in their girl-scout cookie oven.
And once Adalyn was able to eat some chocolate and have a cookie, she perked right up!
DJ went to the grocery store, and I set to work organizing Adalyn's bedroom and the craft closet upstairs.
It was an all-day project!
DJ grilled out and the girls giggled and played in the backyard before coming in for dinner and bath!
It was such a nice weekend being able to get so many projects checked off our list!



















No comments:
Post a Comment