Today, we're talking some of my favorite DIY's with Essential Oils! You all know by now that I'm head over heels in love with my essential oils and how we are using them in our daily lives. I don't think there's a day that goes by that I'm not incorporating oils- if it's from washing my face, giving me energy at work, flavoring my water, or boosting our immune systems- seriously, there are just so many uses for oils. They're not just for diffusing people.
Here are a few of our favorite DIYs
This Boo Boo Be Gone cream is the best. Any time the girls have a cut or scraped knee, we apply this and they're healing time is astonishing.
I also love this DIY detangling spray for the girls. Bye bye tangles and hello healthy beautiful hair.
I use oils a lot for cleaning. You can see my previous cleaning with essential oil post here.
Thees oils are the best when cleaning my bathroom. My toilet has never sparkled so much.
And, this floor cleaner is the bomb. I still use my swiffer, but I no longer use the spray. I just mix this in a spray bottle, spray it on my floor, and use the swiffer.
And, oils aren't just for cleaning- did you know that Young Living 100% therapeutic grade oils are safe for ingesting. I love adding a few drops of grapefruit or lemon to my water, and this week, I added a drop of oregano oil to our spaghetti. Here are a few more of my favorite ways to cook with essential oils:
Peppermint brownies are the best. And, they're perfect for the upcoming holidays!
And, this fruit dip is amazing.
Orange oil is so versatile too! Not only can it be used in your fruit dip, but you can add a drop to your toothpaste to brighten your smile, and I make a wood furniture polish spray with it. I also diffuse it with thieves for a yummy fall smell!
And, this time of year, we're using this combination a lot to battle seasonal sniffles. I either diffuse it, or add a drop of each to our backs between our shoulder blades for sniffles be gone.
And, I have to share my favorite Thieves spray! We use this every single day! Mostly for cleaning our hands, but check out all of the other uses! And, if you purchase your Premium Starter Kit from Young Living, i'll be sending you a bottle of Thieves spray for FREE!
To learn more about essential oils and Young Living, shoot me an email. (elainewelte@gmail.com)








Nice your post
ReplyDelete