It is Friday my friends!!! I'm not sure about you, but this week went by FAST! Work was crazy busy, filled with IEP meetings daily, speech kiddos to see, extra meetings, and a tornado watch. I'm really looking forward to this weekend! We have big plans with DJ's mom tonight and with my sister and niece and nephew coming in to town! We have a football game this weekend, a birthday party, and I'm sure lots of laundry and some relaxing in between!
Today I'm linking up with Narci, Erika, and Andrea for Friday Favorites! I'm so glad you're here.
My favorites are pretty random this week, but then again, most of my Friday Favorites are!
Addy Pearl LOVES to cuddle. I always try to come home and be productive and then she stops me and says "mommy, hold you" which means I have to stop what I'm doing, sit on the sofa and hold her.
I'm thankful that she's always been my cuddle bug and she still is.
I would love to not still be fixing lunches at 9 pm, but when she wants to cuddle, I can't resist and the late nights of making lunches is worth it.
Random aside, but Adalyn insist on wearing her "football bow" every single day. She's wearing it in the photo above, and it totally clashes with her teal dress, but girl loves her some football, so most days, I let her wear it.
DJ and I started our Ningxia juice shots this week. Ningxia is a highly antioxidant juice from Young Living, made of wolfberries. Ningxia helps to sustain energy, it's a whole body nutrient infusion, contains d-limonene (research it!)
Last week, we stopped by Old Navy because Gretchen needed blue jeans. She put up the biggest fight and refused to buy a pair of jeans. We compromised and bought her leggings, but we also found a few other cute things too!
We had a poodle skirt, but when we moved I got rid of it because it was stained. So, I had to just go with a last resort option. Rolled up jeans, patent leather shoes, an oxford shirt, and a sweater.
She wore her hair in a ponytail.
And then she struck this pose all on her own!
Yesterday, I shared my favorite DIYs with essential oils.

And now I get to share with you this amazing hook up!
The Happy Oiler group (which is full of amazing distributors for Young Living) has a pretty awesome promo going on! When you buy a premium starter kit and then add 200 PV to your order, you're entered to win an Aroma Complete, which is the entire collection of essential oils that Young Living offers! To learn more, shoot me an email (elainewelte@gmail.com)
And, when you purchase a premium starter kit from me, you'll receive a FREE bottle of Thieves spray!
Thanks so much for stopping by today friends!
Make it a great day.








Precious
ReplyDeleteThose pjs look adorable. And there is nothing better than cuddle time. Have a great weekend !!!
ReplyDelete