Thanksgiving is just a few weeks away. We're finalizing plans, gathering our favorite recipes, and making sure the house is fully decorated for the holidays.
Thanksgiving might be one of my favorite holidays. It's a time where we are together as a family, and there are no other expectations than to be together and have good food. Seriously, who doesn't love a holiday where you just have to get together and eat. It may be the best holiday ever.
I found this activity on Pinterest, and I thought it would be really fun for Megan to make.
I wasn't able to make a new canvas for Halloween, so we're going to be sure to make handprint turkeys on a canvas. I love being able to pull out a hand made holiday project that I can look back on the previous years.
Last year, my girls had Turkey dresses to wear for Thanksgiving. Thankfully, they still fit this year and I haven't had to remake them an outfit to wear for the holiday.
We are breaking out all of the fall clothing and getting lots of wear out if it right now.
This shirt pretty much describes every single person in my family on Thanksgiving day.
And, if you're still needing some Thanksgiving decor around your home, these are a few of my favorites:
I love the neutral colors and how each piece will blend with any decor style. They make a simple statement with a big punch of impact.
And, since this is the time of year to reflect and be thankful, I think it's also really important to study scripture. I'm not the best about studying my Bible every day, but I found these Thanksgiving Scriptures and I love this scripture writing plan. I think the scripture writing plan would be an easy way to add in some scripture study. I don't know about you, but if I write things down, I'm able to remember it better.
And, if you're needing some more Thanksgiving inspiration, you can follow my Thanksgiving pinterest board.





Football good and naps...does it get much better....I think not
ReplyDelete