Hello Friday! I am so thankful that you're here today! We're heading in to our last home game of the season, and I may have plans to get Christmas decorations out this weekend.
I'm linking up today with Erika, Narci, and Andrea for Friday Favorites !
Adalyn has been all about cuddles, being held, and rocking lately. During our bedtime routine, we read a book, sing the "moon song" and say prayers. She usually says "rock me" in the most pathetic, super sweet little voice ever, and I almost always oblige. The other night, she would not let me put her in her bed. DJ finally made it home and he finished rocking her to sleep. She is definitely a daddy's girl, and she's definitely a wee bit spoiled. But, these precious moments are some of my FAVORITE moments of all times because they don't stay little.
Addy is still sleeping in her crib (wahoo!) and she always wants two of her FAVORITE blankets and her FAVORITE ballet baby when she lays down.
Megan's preschool teacher sends us a daily email with a little recap and a few photos from their school day. I loved getting this picture of Megan reading in their classroom tepee. Reading is one of her FAVORITE activities. She's also learning about patterns and is pretty pattern obsessed right now.
Playing with babies and sitting in a laundry basket. I guess it's another one of Addy's FAVORITE things to do. I was doing laundry at the time which is definitely not my FAVORITE!
Megan is getting over the nap stage, but when she randomly falls asleep, it's one of my FAVORITE moments. Seriously, what's cuter than this sweetie sleeping on my sofa with her arm around her baby. She never falls asleep at school and almost always falls asleep in the car on our way home, but Saturday, I turned on a movie while Adalyn napped, and Megan was out.
Playing at the park is always a FAVORITE! This weekend, the girls and I headed to the park to squeeze in the last few minutes of day time and we ran and played and had so much fun!
Megan my monkey.
This slide is ginormous and the big girls love it!
My middle.
I have like zero pictures of Gretchen because girlfriend is constantly in her room playing with Barbies or reading.
The girls and I finally made it to church this past Sunday. It has seriously been weeks since we were able to go. Gretchen insisted on her turkey dress (which, i'll be insisting that she wears leggings with it from now on) and the little girls wore matching smocked frogs. Dressing my girls the same is my FAVORITE, but it's not my favorite that Gretchen is now too big and I can't find little girl dresses for her!
Megan had a preschool homework project to disguise a turkey for Thanksgiving. We made her turkey a Tulsa cheerleader complete with an embroidered top, pleated skirt, pom poms and a bow! She was super proud of her cheerleader!
I blogged yesterday, about Gretchen's ballet classes. This week was parent observation week, and I loved being able to go in to watch her dance and see all that she was learning.
I was called Wednesday afternoon that Adalyn had a fever, so I headed to pick her up from school. She complained of her ear hurting, so I called our doctor to make an appointment. I wasn't really concerned about getting medications for her, but I wanted to rule out an ear infection. Adalyn hasn't ever had one, but after she broke her leg last spring, I'm excited that her vocabulary has expanded enough to tell us exactly what is bothering her. It turns out she has an upper respiratory infection, so while we did get her an antibiotic to treat it, we're also relying on our essential oils to help her mend faster. The girls were able to color on this window while we waited on the doctor and it may have been their FAVORITE thing to do ever! Now, I just hope they don't decide to color on our windows at home!
We got home Wednesday night, and had homemade lasagna (which is my FAVORITE) and then we had baths and put on our pj's. These girls in their footie pajamas sitting in front of the fire are my FAVORITE! They were so cute with their laughter and giggles.
So, Thursday was a stay home day for Adalyn and I. We spent most of the morning working on laundry and then we baked banana muffins- yum!
And, just a side note, I'm taking pre-orders for Spring (think Easter- yes, Easter) over on my Honey Pie Accessories group page. If you're wanting monogrammed or applique shirts for this spring, now is the time to order! You can view my business page here.
That's it for today's favorites! Stop by next week for our weekend wrap up and to see pictures from Megan's gymnastics class and more on our sick day adventures.


















No comments:
Post a Comment