It's been about a month since I wrote a "What I Wore" post, which is about the same amount of time that I actually need to have to remember to actually take photos of outfits and to make sure I'm not wearing the same thing twice. I tend to get stuck on outfits and just recycle through them until I'm bored and then I find something "new" in my closet and recycle through it. I also have a few shirts that are tried and true favorites.
Like this one. It's a sheer navy top that is perfect for fall, spring, and winter. It's flowy, it's light, and it totally covers all of the right areas. I pair it with a tank underneath (because the shirt is sheer), rolled up Gap jeans (I have a thing with rolling my jeans) and leopard print sandals.
This outfit is perfect for a jeans day at school or a weekend of running errands.
My lace top from Sashy Pants is definitely one of my favorites from earlier this fall. I bought it at the end of summer, and it's perfect in every way.
Seriously, the detail of this top is just amazing. I love the romantic touch of the lace.
And I accessorized with fun shimmering jewelry and pearls. #imasuckerforpearls
Isn't the lace perfection?
My earrings are from Nikel + Suede. I kid you not, I wear them daily. Well, maybe 4 out of 5 days a week, but they go with everything and I always get compliments when I wear them. They're a statement piece and they're lightweight.
And some days, I just want to be comfy while still looking put together.
Target t-shirts are my favorites. They're affordable, they fit right, and they wear well.
I rolled up my jeans, put on my booties, and added a wrap from Evy's Tree.
I love that I can totally wrap up in my wrap on cooler days.
For game day, I sported our team colors in this yellow mixed media top with a chunky royal blue necklace.
Because sometimes, I just don't want to wear something that screams "Tulsa", but by changing it up throughout the season, it's still pretty apparent that I'm a TU fan through and through.
On our wives trip, I wore this navy shift dress to our dinner. I paired it with booties, and kept the jewelry simple since we were traveling.
I recently picked up a new pair of pants from Gap that I could wear to work. They're cropped, and elastic waist, which is perfect for keeping me comfortable as I'm often sitting on the floor doing therapy with my speech kids. I paired it with a flowy grey striped top, and once I got to work, I added my denim jacket.
I layered lots and lots of jewelry.
And finally, this past Monday, I paired my jeans with a comfy grey shirt that I bought a few years ago from Loft. The shirt has great detail up the front, so it's comfortable while still making a statement.
I'm not one to shop every weekend. I may pick up one new top or piece of jewelry a month. I love to buy classic pieces that are going to take me from one season in to the next, and that I can wear year after year. With that being said, I almost all of these pieces are ones I've had for a while, so I don't have immediate links for you. But my favorite stores are: Gap, Nordstrom, Loft, Old Navy, Target, and fun little boutiques like Sashy Pants!
What about you? Are you a buy something every week kind of girl or are you satisfied with classic pieces that will carry you through?














Love all your outfits. You look adorable !!! I'm on a bootie kick lately !!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love that Shift dress.
ReplyDelete