Last week, I was able to go in and observe Megan's gymnastic's class. She goes one day a week to the same studio as Gretchen.
At the beginning of the school year we knew that Megan should be involved in an extra-curricular activity, but we weren't sure if dance or gymnastics would be her thing. But, she's a mover and a shaker, and a girl on the go, and I thought gymnastics would be a good place for her to start.
She looks forward to going to gymnastics every week. When Gretchen has dance, she always wants to know if it's her day to go to gymnastics. She goes in to class with no problems and always has so much fun. Her best little friend is in her class too, and they love going together!
She totally has her bridge!
And, she's a stretching pro!
Look at that pike and pointed toes!
Hello, flexibility!
It wasn't easy getting pictures of her doing the skills, since she was moving so fast, but I took a few videos so DJ could see, and you can enjoy them too!




No comments:
Post a Comment