HPA is carrying new vintage flowers! I posted about these a few weeks ago, and made a few for myself to keep for the girls. But, I had a customer, request that they be clustered together on a headband and had time to work on them last night.

After trying it on Gretchen, I've decided that the girls will need a few of these as well, along with their single headbands & clips of flowers.

This one is clustered with a pink, peach, and yellow flowers on a creme elastic headband.

The second one has creme, turquoise, and purple flowers on a creme elastic headband.
If you want to cluster three together, you'll be able to choose your color combination and they're only $10.00.
I love that these can be worn in a more casual way or to dress up a favorite outfit!
To view the entire collection, visit our
facebook page!
No comments:
Post a Comment