So, on Saturday, I wanted to get out and run some errands and attempt to take G to see the Easter bunny. She thought he was really cool while we were standing in line, and she had finally told me she was excited to see him, but as soon as it was her turn to see him and take her picture- she bailed. We bribed her, or at least tried to, and that didn't work either. So, while we did see the Easter bunny, I have no picture and I didn't have to waist $25.00 purchasing a picture.
I did take her that afternoon to a local farm store to visit the baby chicks:
We headed off to church, where G told me that she learned that God and Jesus died and died and died, and then arose, arose, arose, and then some bad girl came along~ at least she got some of the story right! Once we got home, G kept saying that she died and arose, or that her Rapunzzel doll died and arose!
We had our own egg hunt after lunch. We didn't dye eggs this year because the weather was suppose to be rainy all weekend, and with selling the house, I didn't want to risk hiding dyed eggs in the house & not finding all of them!
Plus, the resurrection eggs allowed us to read the Resurrection story!
We spent the rest of the day watching movies and enjoying each other. This was our last weekend with just the two of us, and I'm glad we were able to enjoy it!
No comments:
Post a Comment