And, I love this picture! I love that my brother is a daddy, and you can already tell that baby A, has him wrapped around her little finger:
It's amazing that he'll get to experience this love for a little one, and he'll finally understand sleepless nights- oh wait, he's a fireman... But, it will be different this time. I remember talking to him on Monday evening, and it will probably be a conversation that I'll never forget, because he just couldn't talk to me. He was so overwhelmed with emotion, and as any parent knows, you fear the worst that something could be wrong with your baby, and how in the world can you handle what life is throwing at you.But, I think he handled it perfectly. And, as for mom (my sister in law) she's doing well. She'll finally get to go down and see and hopefully hold miss baby A today! And, she should get to go home on Sunday. Which, i'm sure will be a very bittersweet moment for them, as they'll leave miss A in the hospital.
Please pray for baby A, my brother & his wife. Pray that God will provide them with strength during this time, and that baby A will continue to do well, and that she'll get to go home very soon!
And, I must say, baby A is a very lucky little girl- she'll have a diamond as her birthstone! And, diamonds are, after all, a girls best friend!
No comments:
Post a Comment