Saturday, April 9, 2011
Fessin' Up
I'm a day late with Fessin' Up Friday! (oops) But, here's how I did this week: 1. I was able to finish up and ship a few HPA orders, but I still have plenty to work on this weekend- thanks to reaching over 1,000 fans on the facebook page this week & offering tons of specials and deals! 2. The house was picked up every night, but we did go to bed with it a mess last night, so i'm cleaning today. I also plan to finally dust and clean the bathrooms today as soon as I get more energy back! 3. I started 'handwriting without tears' AND did an Easter project with Gretchen this week! I already blogged about the Easter project this past week, and I'll be blogging about the handwriting later this week! 4. I did get paid, but I didn't make a budget. I'm hoping to not spend much more money until my next payday! How did you do with your goals this week?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment