I had some free time on Easter weekend one evening when G was already in the bed. I decided that I needed to work on a few hair bows for M, seeing as to how right now she'll have to share a ton with G.
I pulled out a few of her outfits, and thought I'd do some custom bows that were made specifically for her.

I received the outfit above at her baby shower. The polk a dot ribbon I already had matched perfectly, so I formed a figure 8 loop out of it to serve as the base. Then, I made a yellow boutique bow & another figure 8 loop on top. The sides of the yellow bow feature tiny light pink bows.

My mom purchased this gown for M, and I love how simple and sweet it is. I wanted to keep the bow simple and sweet as well, so I just made a basic purple boutique bow.

The onesie above was given to me through a onesie exchange on a message board. The front is adorable with the polk a dots, but on the back, it has strawberries on the booty! So, I made a strawberry boutique bow that is layered with red & white polk a dot, lime green, and light pink!

This outfit was given to me at a shower as well. I love the brown and white zebra & as soon as I opened the gift, I knew I had the perfect ribbon at home to make a matching bow! The pink and brown combination is adorable!
I can't wait for M to wear these custom hair bows that were made just for her!
No comments:
Post a Comment