It's Friday, and you know what that means! Time for more linking up with some blog hops! I'm really trying to reach my goal of 400 folllowers by June, so please help me out & stay a while!
You'll be glad that you did because I'm having 3 giveaways in June!
Today is Good Friday~ how are you celebrating?
If G cooperates, i'm taking her to see the Easter Bunny. She's told me that she didn't want to see him, so for her sake I'm leaving the choice up to her. If we do get out to see the Easter bunny we're also going to go to a local farm store & visit the baby chicks that should be there!
It's suppose to rain all weekend, so I'm thinking of saving the egg dyeing until next weekend when my mom & great-grandma are here to visit. I think they'll enjoy seeing her dye and hunt for the eggs!
I think we'll stick to hunting the Resurrection Eggs this weekend, making some Easter art, and baking an Easter cake!
Make sure you leave a comment, letting me know if you're a new follower (so I can return the favor) & let me know your plans for the weeekend!
You have an absolutely beautiful page! I am your newest follower from the Friday hop! Hope to see you soon at Crunchy Frugalista!
ReplyDeleteHello! I am stopping by from the You like me Friday Blog Hop! I am your newest follower! I cannot wait to read more. I hope you will stop by and follow me back :)
ReplyDeletehttp://divvyupdiva.blogspot.com/
Hi Elaine! I'm a new follower from the blog hop! Hope you can visit me:
ReplyDeletehttp://3princessesengraving.blogspot.com/
Have a very Happy Easter!
Hi I'm a new blogger visiting from Smart and Trendy Mom's blog hop, nice to meet you! On Easter Sunday, our family goes to church, then goes to my husband's 220-y-o family home, everyone brings food, and it's a great time always! I'd love a "follow back" - I "followed" you!
ReplyDelete