This week went exceptionally well goal wise! I must say, i'm pretty proud of myself & I only have to survive for one more week before my grandmother comes to stay!
1. G did a great job helping me out picking up her toys before bedtime every night, and it was so nice to relax in the living room without looking at a mess of toys scattered about.
2. Elizabeth picked up her hair bow order today, and I shipped Randa's order earlier this week! I'm still working on the wholesale order, but i'm sending everything I have thus far by the end of the week. Little Bow Peep's has it's grand opening on May 2nd! So, I need to get the items there!
3. My student teacher's last day was Thursday. I will say that i'm going to miss her a ton! Mostly because now I have to see the kiddos again! But seriously, she was a big help! We ordered lunch and she brought in delishes cookies! I also bought her a few fun pieces of jewelry, because what girl doesn't like jewelry!
4. G's Easter basket is all planned out! However, we're headed out tomorrow to try to find her a pair of shoes... I'm pretty sure the ones that she has, she's outgrown- so wish us luck! Finding white shoes the day before Easter will be quite the task! And, she's still telling me that she does not want to see the Easter bunny, but we're going to at least go and see if she changes her mind.
So, it was a really productive week for me! How about yours? Did you get everything done that you wanted to?
No comments:
Post a Comment