So, I had promised that I would blog about our Spring Break trip over the weekend, and then I never had time to sit down and do it! We actually went to Arkansas this past weekend, and I may post about it next week…. or in three weeks, if I keep up on this schedule! And, I'm determined to catch up on our Spring Break trip to Arkansas, so that's what you're getting today!
After we visited DJ's dad, we went to Jonesboro to visit his sister, her family, and his mom. They had to work so we filled our days with a few fun activities!
One morning, we got up and took the girls to the mall for a bit, and then we met some friends for lunch at Panera. Afterwards, we decided to take the girls bowling! We have never taken the girls bowling, and I don't even recall if DJ and I have ever been on a bowling date, but we thought this was the perfect opportunity! I haven't been a fan of bowling alleys, because they were always smoked filled, but thanks to Arkansas' law about not smoking in restaurants, bowling alleys, etc. I was excited to take the girls!
And, the bowling alley in Jonesboro had been totally renovated and it was so nice!
Megan was ready to go!
I love these little sisters!
A few times, Megan ran out on the lane and slipped and fell! I could not stop laughing at how funny she was. I had to walk in the gutter to rescue her.
Adalyn even wen too!
We got the little ramp for the girls and had the gutter guards up.
A few times, Gretchen decided to bowl without the ramp.
Then, she had to close her eyes because she was too nervous to watch!
Strike!
(Okay, not really!)
See, Meggie's little foot across that line!
My batteries ran out in my camera, so I couldn't get any more pictures. We didn't finish the game, because we paid for an hour game, and the girls had to go to the bathroom twice, and got a little distracted, so I have no idea who would've won the game, but it was so much fun!
I definitely think we need to take the girls again!
We also visited Arkansas State University, our alma mater. We drove around campus, and we managed to work it out for us to visit the Alpha Gamma Delta sorority house! I was a member of AGD in college, and within the past year, they built sorority houses on the campus. The house was gorgeous, and i'm jealous of all the girls that are able to live there and enjoy it!
I was so excited to take my little legacies there!
Hope y'all have a great Monday! Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing a little bit of your day with me!
And, before you go, head over to my Facebook page, and check out my $3-4.00 hair bow sell!







No comments:
Post a Comment