Thursday, April 17, 2014

#weltegram2014

Welcome back today! I took the day off from blogging yesterday, because I just didn't have time to get a blog post together! This week has been crazy to say the least, and we've been so busy! I worked all weekend on orders and we've had state testing at work this week, along with lots of busy catch up around the house! Anyway, let's get started rehashing some of the fun events over the last week!
 
I realized as I was putting together my blog post last week, that I am somehow off a day. I knew that this would happen, but I honestly don't know how it happened or where I missed. I think I just have miscounted on the blog, and that i'm not really off a day, but I'm still trying to figure out how it's happened! So, I'm moving from the number of day it is, to the actual date in hopes to make things easier for me!  
Thursday, April 10th- Gretchen insisted on walking to the bus stop. She was halfway down our street before I was even out the door! (I typically drive her to the bus stop because as soon as she's on the bus, I head to work, but now that the weather is warming up, she wants to be a cool kid and walk.)

Friday, April 11th- Addy Pearl waved for the first time today!
 
We had been working on waving for about two weeks, and as she was sitting in the stroller, our neighbor waved to her, and she waved back!
Saturday April 12th- DJ took the girls tot he TU softball game.
Sunday April 13th- I had a marathon sewing weekend and I was so excited to finish up my last order!

Monday, April 14th- Addy Pearl went grocery shopping with mommy while her sisters played soccer.

Tuesday, April 15th- Addy Pearl using a sippy cup for the first time.... I'm pretty sure she had no idea what to do with it. I don't even think she holds her own bottles, but the cup kept her entertained at dinner.

Wednesday, April 16- Gretchen was chosen to have her art displayed at the district art show.
Thursday, April 17- Meggie has her Easter egg hunt at school today!
 
If you didn't have a chance, stop back over to Tuesday's Girl Mom post and find out how we'll be celebrating Easter this weekend with the girls!
 
Follow me on Instagram every day: @ewelte
 
And, if you are a blogger who's interested in joining with small mom businesses, i'm putting together a group to help mom businesses market themselves, but I need your help! If you may be interested, leave me a comment! I'm working on the group details and hope to have everything posted in the next two weeks! You'll get a chance to receive and review fabulous mom-made products!

No comments:

Post a Comment