Easter is just a week away so today I'm sharing with y'all our Easter decorations!
I had a lot of fun decorating this year, and I tried to think outside of the box for my usual decorations!
I wanted fun, bright, and kid-friendly!
On the dining room table, I added a large vase with eggs. I placed three mason jars wrapped in burlap and lace, as well as a container of grass, and our Bible verses.
I filled the mason jars with squiggly straws that we had, pinwheel straws (Target) and paper flowers (Target).
The girls are loving the fun straws on the table!
These paper flowers were about $3.00 from Target! I decided that i'll use them for Megan's birthday too and I'm thinking of leaving the straws and flowers on the table through spring and summer!
On the other side of the table, I placed two felt baskets for the girls to play with and keep things in. I bought them each a placemat from Target.
Our side table has a cake stand, bunny salt & pepper shakes, a carton of colored eggs, and a tin bunny pail.
I added an egg bunny platter to our shelf in the kitchen.
I removed most everything from the mantle and replaced it all with pastel colored Easter decorations.
I layered the decorations with burlap ribbon and added our "Spring" banner that we made a few years ago.
I added sparkle eggs in a small stand.
And Easter grass in a taller one.
A wooden bunny is placed on a book.
I added a pewter bunny egg tray and a cute little boy bunny figure on the other end.
And finally placed my egg candlesticks.
I've always put these on my kitchen table, but I love them on the mantle!
I added a few Easter decorations to our entry table too.
A pewter dish full of pastel eggs.
A picture of Gretchen hunting eggs, and a little bunny figure that my mom gave me.
An old vase full of yellow and green flowers and grass, and a little chalkboard art!
Thanks for stopping by my house today!








No comments:
Post a Comment