Wednesday, April 30, 2014

WIWW, Bows, and Kids Sleeping on the Floor

Can I get a "Woot, Woot" for Wednesday y'all!
Today means we are half way done with the week, and a little bit closer to the weekend, and y'all, i'm so excited for this weekend because the weather is going to be fantabulous, yes, that's a word, and my girls are having their pictures made by the very talented Madison Vining.
On to what I wore.....
I NEVER would have pulled this look together without my friend Pinterest. I found a pin of a super tall and skinny and gorgeous girl wearing a navy midi skirt, a simple long sleeve tee, and a scarf.

I've worn this skirt before with a chambray top, but I really liked the idea of wearing a comfy tee.

My navy and green stripe skirt is from Old Navy, my brown tee is from Target, and i've had these gold wedges forever.

I nixed the scarf just because.
This is what I wore last weekend in Denver.

I wore my skinny jeans, a Loft grey ruffled shirt, and my puffer vest. I actually had my puffer vest off most of the day, but I kept it with me for the plane ride and at night.

Monday was jeans day, and I totally realize that I need lipstick in this picture. Sometimes I just forget to reapply mid day.

My navy tank is from Loft as is my brown sweater.
I paired with a long gold necklace, skinny jeans, and red ballet flats for a pop of color.


Now on to a few hair goodies!
I mentioned before, that my girls have pictures scheduled on Saturday night, and i've been working all week on getting their headbands made. Fair warning, they're going to be huge and over the top!

I have only made one small singed flower before, and I've been dying to start making them, and getting their pictures made was the perfect excuse! Here's a sneak peek at an unfinished flower!

And, of course I've been working on your Frozen hair bows!
And, because I couldn't resist.

Here are a few pictures of my big girls sleeping on the floor.

Not quite so sure why we ever invested in beds.

Have a great day lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment