Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Girl Mom~ Favorite Girly Quotes

I so often need fun girly quotes to use for my girls! I love having fun quotes in their rooms, or in their photo albums, or on their birthday invitations! I also have a Pinboard full of quotes, and quotes that are just for my little honey pie's!

Here are a few of my favorites:
I bought this print from Vine & Ever for Adalyn's room. 
This print is eventually getting framed for Megan's room. It's also from Vine & Ever.
I think the print above would look great in a little girls' bathroom! It's so important to teach our girls to sparkle, on the inside and the outside, but most importantly on the inside!
I really do pray that my daughters are best friends!
Gretchen needs this reminder often! I need to buy this and put it in her room!
And, this is a quote that I have to remind myself every single day! I find myself repeating it when the girls are not being their best behaved, or when I'm frustrated, or in a situation where it's just overwhelming. I just have to remind myself that the girls are doing the very best they can!

What are some of your favorite girl quotes?

1 comment:

  1. These are great quotes...I might have to purchase a few:)

    ReplyDelete