Have you ladies heard of Rodan+Fields? I have so many friends that have began to sell thsi product, and they all rave about the results! My sorority sister, Jordan has been selling R+F for several years, and recently asked if I would be willing to review the product for her! I jumped at the chance and I was thrilled that she asked!
My samples arrived just before spring break, but we have been so busy that I wasn't able to try out the product until Sunday night.
Jordan sent me the R+F Micro-Dermabrasion Paste, a night serum, and a lip serum.
I decided that I needed to take pictures along the way, so you could really see what the product was like, rather than me just telling you all! I have to warn you, I hate my skin (freckles) without make up on, so I'm sort of embarassed with the pictures, but don't say I didn't warn you!) There is a reason for make up ladies!
So the picture above, is me after a very long day. It was seriously 11:00 pm before I washed my face and went to bed, so that's what is left of my make up.
About a year ago, I started washing my face with coconut oil, and I love it. I tell all my friends about it, and it's magic, and I've seen great results, so I use it every day.
This is right after I put coconut oil all over my face. I love that it's gentle and I can open my eyes without soap stinging . And yes, my eyebrows are a little cray-cray. The coconut oil also takes off my eye make up, so there's no need for another cleanser.
And, this is with the coconut oil all rinsed off.
So, now i'm ready to try out the micro-dermabrasion paste!
This is what it looked like as I squeezed it out of the tube. It was really thick, and it had an amazing smell. Honestly, I was shocked at how good it smelled! And, I know that's a wierd thing to notice, but I don't like my facial cleansers smelling like chemicals.
The directions tell you to scrub the paste all over your face for one minute, avoiding the eyes. You can dillute the paste with water, if it feels to harsh, but I didn't think it was harsh at all. Matter of fact, I loved the way it felt!
I typically use baking soda as a scrub, but I could tell the paste was working so much better!
And this is after I washed the paste off.
My skin is glowing!
Next, I applied the night serum and lips serum. Again, the night serum smelled so good, and felt like satin. I even had DJ rub my face because it felt so soft!
Overall, I loved the product! I love how my skin felt afterward, and I could tell that it really scrubbed and cleansed my pores! I'm still in awe over how the product smelled and felt- I just could feel it working.
I would love to use the product again, and after having so many friends rave about R+F, it's a brand that I am highly considering! My only drawbacks are the price and the chemicals. I'm on the fence about chemicals in products, but if that is something that concerns you, just make sure you check out the ingredients! And, I need to get over the sticker shock of their skin-care line, however it does come with a money back guarantee, so I really think it's a win-win!
If you are interested in ordering the skin care products, please email Jordan! She told me that if you sent her an email, that she would be able to offer a free skincare consultation, and that she could help you save 10% off and get free shipping! Talk about a winning!
Thank you Jordan for sending me these products to review! I was really impressed with how they worked!
I was sent a sample pack of products to review. I was not paid for this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.









No comments:
Post a Comment