TGIT- Thank goodness it's Thursday! Thursday is probably my most favorite day of the work week! It means it's almost over, and I always get excited for the weekend! Thursday also means it's #weltegram2014 day! So, take a quick peek and have a look back into our week!
Day 86- The girls wanted to play in the garage; I found them sitting in the car watching Frozen!
Day 87- Addy Pearl came home and took a nap. She loves her ballerina doll and sucking her thumb.
Day 88-Love these friends and neighbors!
Day 89- Twinsies (as Gretchen would say) in our leopard print!
Day 90- We had a very busy day! Cleaning the house, health check up, oil change, lunch, build a bear, play date, ice cream, Hobby Lobby, David's Bridal…. then a quick dinner and on to soccer!
Day 91-Kindergarten picture day!
Day 92- How I spent my evening…. cuddling two sick and whiny little girls.
Follow me everyday on Instagram: @ewelte
Twitter @elainewelte
And, don't forget about the Bloglovin' tab on the top left side of the page!







Love reading what you are up to, but Day 90 was like 5 days in one!! how you all accomplished all of that is amazing. I'm tired just reading :)
ReplyDeleteJen, Day 90 totally wore me out! It didn't go the way I had planned, but at least almost everything got done! I had to make the most of my day off!
Delete