Thursday, April 21, 2011

I've Been Featured on Friendly Fridays!




I just checked my email & discovered that Honey Pie Accessories was chosen to be featured on Friendly Friday at Thanks Mail Carrier!!!!


I'm super excited about this opportunity and want to give Xenia a very big Thank YOU!


If you're stopping over here from Thanks Mail Carrier- I want to tell you 'thanks' as well! I hope that you'll stick around and follow HPA! My goal is to have 400 followers by June, because I'm doing three amazing giveaways!


You'll have a chance to win a Baby Bond Nursing Cover (use the code HPA to recieve 25% off yours now), an Undercover Mama Nursing Tank, and a GoGreen Pocket Diaper!


Leave me a comment to let me know that you're following, and i'll take some time to follow you back!


And, since it's Good Friday & Easter weekend- I hope you all enjoy the time with your families & your own little honey's!


Oh, and to celebrate that I was chosen, head on over to my facebook page & take a look around. If you feel inclined to place an order on anything, let me know you found me through Thanks Mail Carrier & you'll get 10% off an order!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on being featured!
    You'll definitely reach 400 followers by June!
    I'm a new follower #379 from the blog hop!
    Hope you can hop by and visit me:

    http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

    Have a very Happy Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I am stopping by from the Social Parade Friday Blog Hop! I am your newest follower! I cannot wait to read more. I hope you will stop by and follow me back :)
    http://divvyupdiva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you on Friendly Friday via FrugalNovice.com and now following via GFC. Have a great Earth Day and Easter weekend!

    http://healthylantern.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting featured!

    Just stopping by, Hoping your Friday is friendly!

    I would love for you to follow my blog

    http://www.ienjoystuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI, I am new to your site and your newest follower! I can't wait to check out your accessory site and I am sure that I will be ordering someday since I have 4 girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being featured!! I'm a new follower from it =) Follow me back @ Modernmomredefined.blogspot.com LOVE the blog layout btw, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete