Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Birthday banners

I just love these banners found on Etsy. I'm dying to make one for Gretchen's birthday party! The prices that I've found are from 20-40.00. Any little girl (or boy) would be thrilled to have one of these at their party! If you aren't using a "theme", then just go with simple colors, as shown above!
Or, for multiple uses, just have your child's name on a banner! This can be used at a baby shower, in their nursery, at birthday parties, etc.

Or, go all out and match the parties theme with monkeys and fun bright colors!
You can also layer the banners! Order one that says "Happy Birthday" and order a second with your child's name! Place the name banner under the "happy birthday" banner.
If you are crafty, creative, and have the time, you can follow these instructions at Brown Paper Packages to make your own.
I also think this rag garland is adorable! This would be easy to make, and you could use scrap fabric or fabric in tons of fun colors!


No comments:

Post a Comment