Gretchen received two Fancy Nancy books, as a baby shower gift, and I have since bought her one more, but one day, I plan to extend her collection of these fabulous books!
I think that a Fancy Nancy themed party would be wonderful for a 4, 5, or 6 year old! If you read, just one of these books, you'll find so many wonderful ideas for a fancy birthday party!
Nancy loves to eat at The King's Crown. You could serve pizza and parfaits at your party!
You could also have all of the guests dress in their fanciest attire, and decorate crowns for everyone to wear!
These items will also get your fancy party off to a fabulous start! Of course, they were all found on Etsy!
These are fabulous invitations, but they could be fancied up with a bit of glitter!
And, I love these fancy marshmallow suckers! You can purchase these from Etsy, or make them yourself! I'm sure the birthday girl would love to help! You can purchase the sucker sticks from Hobby Lobby or from another craft/baking store. Place 3 marshmallows on top, and dip into chocolate, then add the sprinkles!
You can also purchase these candy bar holders, and place in your favorite chocolate bar!




No comments:
Post a Comment