As much as I'd love to do one more birthday giveaway, I'm going to go ahead with my Valentine's giveaway, and hit up the last birthday giveaway in February!
You will win both of these adorable Valentine items! The first is a set of heart clippies, and the second is the stripes and heart bow (which, I think could also double for the 4th of July!)
Want to win these?
Here's how:
1. Follow my blog!
2. Grab my button for your own blog!
3. Post about this giveaway (on your blog, facebook, or twitter)!
4. Tell me what you want for Valentine's day
Please leave a comment for each entry. If you post on your blog, facebook, and twitter, then it's 1 entry for each post, so please leave seperate comments. Please have a valid email address in at least 1 of your entries!
Giveaway will end on January 28th, and winner will be announced on January 29th!
Good luck!
How adorable! I follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteRebecca_dukawicz@yahoo.com
I have your button on my blog.
ReplyDeleteFor Valentines, I would love just to have a kid-free dinner with the hubs at Red Lobster. AND be able to take a nice long uninterupted bath before!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog. =)
ReplyDeleteFor Valentine's Day I really want to start a Pandora charm bracelet. Since I doubt that's in our budget, I want Glee Season 1 on dvd. =)
ReplyDeleteI just want to have a nice, peaceful day of no whining! OH...and I would LOVE to sleep in!!
ReplyDeleteLydgia
I follow and for Valentine's Day I just want a card that hubby picks out from the heart.
ReplyDeleteMelissa Land said...
ReplyDeleteFor Valentine's day I would just like for someone else to cook dinner and clean it up!!!
I follow your blog...
ReplyDeleteMelissa Land
I follow your blog
ReplyDeleteFor Valentines day I would LOVE to have our first kid free dinner out since Abigail was born September 1 at The Melting Pot..and sleep :)
ReplyDeleteOh and I just shared this on my FB page :)
ReplyDeleteNicole, Don't forget to leave your email address, so I can contact you!
ReplyDeleteThanks!!!
I became of fan on facebook
ReplyDeleteMelissa Land
I follow your blog
ReplyDeleteHmmm - to get off work ( I have to go into work at 11pm) :(
ReplyDeleteKinda puts a damper on Vday
I follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteFor valentines day I want to have a nice dinner out!
ReplyDeleteI am following your blog. You are so talented!
ReplyDeletecrystaldsharp@hotmail.com
Sorry! nicole.stowe@ymail.com
ReplyDeleteFor Valentine's Day, I would love to be able to sleep in, have a nice home cooked breakfast, and to have the kitchen cleaned for me. :)
ReplyDeletecrystaldsharp@hotmail.com
I also became a fan on FB :)
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog!
ReplyDeletejen_michelle@hotmail.com
I would love to have a child free, romantic date night! A beautiful piece of jewelry would be icing on the cake ;)
ReplyDeletejen_michelle@hotmail.com