Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome to January's Birthday Extravaganza!!!


First off, Happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful time celebrating whether it was enjoying a wild night with friends or a low key night at home! We chose a low key night at home, (which we do every year) but I was feeling a little under the weather, so it was nice to stay home, and stay warm!
Gretchen celebrates her 2nd birthday on the 26th of this month! In order to CELEBRATE; I wanted to blog about birthdays this month! If you've followed for some time, you know I don't have a set day as to what I post, so I'm not going to do it for this month either (hey, I'm a full time working mother and wife- cut me some slack!)
I have been planning Gretchen's birthday since this summer, and I've come across so many wonderful themes and ideas! I want to share them all with you, so check back often this month.
We'll celebrate Gretchen turning two with tons of give aways, and great ideas for you to use for your little honey's birthday!
If you get lost searching for the posts, just click on the balloon banner on the right sidebar!

No comments:

Post a Comment